Monday 13 May 2013

HOUSE WIFE RECORDED ON CCTV HAVING SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN

HERE AM Armyork Dinji from Bulawayo. i got married Two year ago but After 1 year i
started suspecting ma Wife that she was
having an afair with someone else from outside..I
then Installed a CCTV Camera in
Sitting room and in the bedroom too without the
knowledge of ma wife... I then went out for a week on a work
mission.. When i came back home i caught her
having sex with
another man and i went direct to
da CCTV system n Looked at
what it had Recorded... I was astonished by what i saw.. Ma
wife had been having sex for 5 days out of the 7
days..
I have the VIDEOS here with me and I would LIKE
to SHARE them with some of your Members in your
Page. Whoever wants the Whole Video[7 days],
Comment with "SEND 7",
whoever wants only one Video comment with

No comments:

Post a Comment